PLASTIC & METAL COATING
"THANKS TO LEYTON'S TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF OUR ACTIVITIES, THE PROCESS TO CLAIM OUR R&D TAX RELIEF WAS HASSLE-FREE MEANING OUR FOCUS REMAINED ON OUR BUSINESS."
CASE STUDIESPLASTIC & METAL COATING COMPANY
The company is one of the UK's leading plastic finishing companies and is a provider of EMI/RFI shielding solutions and applicator of functional and cosmetic coatings for plastic and metal products.
- As we had never claimed under the R&D tax initiative previously, we were unsure about the extent of our eligibility.
- Our primary focus was, as always, to meet and exceed our customer expectations rather than to undertake research and development. Therefore we were uncertain which elements of our business activities qualified for the claim and did not have the time to spend finding out.
Partner with market experts
- While their tax expertise is impressive, the fact that an experienced technical consultant was going to manage our claim and guide us through the entire process was the key factor in our decision to choose Leyton.
- With a proven track record internationally, we felt secure using Leyton's approach. Who ensured a hassle-free, yet thorough technical assessment.
- Our Leyton consultant conducted a full assessment of all our activities and quickly identified our eligible projects.
- The interest and expertise shown in our product and process improvements was impressive and the fact that, at our request, our involvement could be limited to phone and email meant there was very little disruption to our teams.
Peace of mind
- We knew our claim, while optimized, was fully supported and eligible for the tax relief. We also have the added security that if the government have any queries, Leyton will deal with them at no extra cost.
- From the introductory call through to submitting our claim alongside a comprehensive report, the whole process was completed professionally with minimal impact on our time.
- In today's competitive business environment being able to effectively reduce our project costs is terrific.