Share this testimonial
"WE ARE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE IMPROVED CASH FLOW AND SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS WE HAVE EXPERIENCED THANKS TO THE HELP OF LEYTON."
ANIMAL NUTRITION COMPANY
The R&D Tax Credit, a complex tool
- We had looked into claiming the R&D Tax Credit ourselves but found it difficult in terms of defining what was exactly required.
- We didn't think it would be worth our while when we looked into the level of detail that was involved and the questions were not particularly easy for an accountant to interpret.
- We decided to use an external expert in order to avoid tying up resources unnecessarily.
Leyton was an obvious partnership for us
- Learning that Leyton has a presence in France was also an important connection for us. While our researchers are based Ireland, we do a lot of research internationally, including France.
- We have since claimed the R&D Tax Credits in France through Leyton's headquarters and it was a highly successful process.
Outstanding technical expertise
- Leyton's technical expertise is outstanding. There is no comparison with the likes of the Big 4 and other accountancy firms who don't understanding the science behind the R&D Tax Credits very well.
- Most auditors and accountants that I have met struggle to understand our highly specialized R&D.
- Leyton's consultants however seemed to understand and establish the key points quickly.
The value of the R&D Tax Credits for us
- We are extremely pleased with the improved cash flow and significant savings we have experienced since claiming the R&D Tax Credits through Leyton.
- Leyton impressed us on how dynamic they were from day one. They were saying when no-one else was, that the R&D Tax Credits was a great opportunity and that more companies should be availing of it.
A successful partnership
- We were undoubtedly able to make a more substantial claim thanks to the input of Leyton.
- The success of this collaboration has encouraged us to extend our partnership with Leyton on the R&D Tax Credits.