SENIOR FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Boston US
Leyton is an innovative consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. Leyton represents a wide international market network around the world.
Currently in the US, our specific expertise is in the implementation and optimization of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits. Our vibrant Boston location has the feel of a start-up but the financial stability of a multinational company, fostering creativity and new ideas.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our compensation package is competitive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the US offer the opportunity to progress quickly.
FUNCTION OF THE ROLE:
We service a wide variety of customers across all sectors of industry, therefore the Senior Field Sales Executive will work with a variety of different businesses. The Senior Field Sales Executive’s main responsibility is to generate new business accounts through face to face sales, telephone lead generation and networking; while being supported by a team of Business Development Representatives. Target markets are small to medium sizes businesses.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide technical advice to UK companies by investigating their latest R&D projects to identify where qualifying work is taking place. You will be working with existing and new clients who invest in R&D, to extend and expand their businesses. You will provide clients with advice from both a tax and science/engineering perspective. You must be analytical and able to work within strict deadlines.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Managing the full sales cycle including proposals
- Directly reporting into the SVP while working autonomously and collaborating with fellow team members
- Office based role involving occasional travel around Massachusetts
- Generate leads and attend meetings regularly every month through networking and general prospecting; supported by the Business Development Representative team to supplement the pipeline
- Monthly KPI and Annual revenue target driven
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5 – 12 years of proven significant field sales or business development experience
- Outstanding communication skills; confident, articulate and persuasive
- Independent worker; can run your day-to-day how you feel plays to your strengths
- Bachelor’s degree required