1. LEGAL NOTICE
In accordance with the provisions of article 6-III-1 of law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 pertaining to confidence in the digital economy, it is specified that the website www.leyton.com belongs to the Leyton company.
Share Capital: 5 841 317,00€
Intracommunity VAT N°: FR 675 048 683 99
Trade and Companies Register: NANTERRE 504 868 399
The publication director is Alain PASCOAL Managing Director
Hosted by: Thésée Headquarters: 16 Boulevard Garibaldi 92130 Issy les Moulineaux – France
Users can access www.leyton.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) via online communication networks. Users declare that they are aware of the relevant risks and accept them. Users also acknowledge that information which is transferred or stored on the website may be intercepted or modified against Leyton’s wishes. It is the Users’ responsibility to take every necessary precaution to protect themselves against piracy, especially by using a secure and suitable computer system and installing regularly updated anti-virus software. Leyton shall under no circumstances be held liable for Users' computer equipment becoming infected during or after browsing www.audit-chorus-conseil.com. Moreover, Leyton shall not be held liable for Users misusing any information or services. In addition, Leyton declines all responsibility for any decision Users make on the basis of any content published on the website or answers to contact requests. Furthermore, Leyton strives to guarantee that the information on its website is accurate. However, it is explicitly stated that the information it processes may contain technical or typographical inaccuracies, omissions, etc. Leyton shall under no circumstances be held liable for any errors on its website, whether or not the information being processed is complete, nor whether the information has been withheld. In any case, Layton shall not be held liable for any consequence or damage of any kind related to its Users reporting inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete information. Audit Chorus Conseil would like Users to inform them of any omissions, errors or corrections by emailing the website’s webmaster at the following address: email@example.com. Users acknowledge that Leyton reserves the right to modify and temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of its website without notice. Leyton shall not be held liable if its website is temporarily, partially or entirely unavailable due to maintenance of the website or the server it is hosted on, a technical incident or an event out of its control.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Leyton company, 16 Boulevard Garibaldi 92130 Issy les Moulineaux, and subsidiary of the Leyton Group, is responsible for personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as “Data”) collected from Users of www.leyton.com (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
The main purposes for processing data collected on the Website are:
- Accessing the website, its contents and its features,
- Processing, managing and monitoring contact requests and information
- Managing and processing recruitment applications (receiving and assessing online applications, summoning candidates, decisions to hire or refuse candidates, etc.) …)
- Overseeing Leyton's relationships with website Users and its contacts (clients/prospects) as a whole, including communication and marketing operations (i.e. segmentation, targeting, prospecting and newsletters)
- Improving and optimising the quality and functionality of the website
- Performing studies, analyses, reporting and statistics
- Dealing with requests from users to exercise their rights to protect their personal data
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations regarding Leyton's business operations
The purposes of this processing mainly come from Leyton’s legitimate interest to monitor, manage and organise its relationships – especially commercial – with website Users and its contacts, as well as organise marketing operations and communication in general.
Data which is likely to be collected may relate to User identities, contact details, or studies and/or work experience.
- Data which is collected from contact forms, by signing up to an event organised by one of the Leyton Group’s companies or from downloading Leyton’s documentation needs to be collected for the Leyton Group to process User requests and for which the legal basis is consent. The collected Data may be transferred to companies belonging to the Leyton Group, some of which are located outside the European Union. Any data transferred outside the European Union is subject to contractual clauses which are drawn up depending on the model used by the European Commission.
When Data is collected from a contact form, by signing up to an event organised by one of the Leyton Group’s companies or from downloading Leyton’s documentation, Users can subscribe to the newsletter and choose to receive regular updates about offers on the website. Users can withdraw their consent at any time and unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided at the end of every newsletter. Data is kept in accordance with current legal and regulatory provisions. The Leyton Group uses the services of “MailChimp ”(Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA) to manage its newsletters. This provider is certified according to the global data protection agreement “Privacy Shield ” to ensure that your data is sufficiently protected. For more information, Users can click on the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/#3._Privacy_for_Contacts.
- Data which is collected from a job application is processed relative to the position the User has applied to or an equivalent position.
In accordance with the regulations on personal data protection, Users can exercise their rights (access, modify, delete, oppose, limit and transfer them where relevant) by contacting the data protection officer (DPO), Mr. Xavier de Marcillac, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Users also have the right to file a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL) on their website www.cnil.fr.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website and every aspect of it including programs, data, databases, texts, images, animated or otherwise, sounds, designs, graphics, etc. are the exclusive property of Leyton or are a concession it has been granted. All of these elements are subject to the provisions of the intellectual property code and, as such, are protected against any use which is not authorised by law or by this notice. Browsing this website does not constitute any licence nor transfer of rights pertaining to any of its elements, apart from any specific stipulation on the website. Any whole or partial copy, reproduction, representation, adaptation or distribution of www.leyton.com or its content in any way whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever is illegal unless expressly agreed to beforehand in writing by the director of publication or the individual who owns the rights of the relevant part of the website. Users are authorised to view, download and print available documents and information under the following conditions:
- The documents can only be used for personal informative use and in a strictly private context in accordance with article L122–5 2 of the intellectual property code
- The documents and information cannot be modified in any way
- The documents and information cannot be modified in any way
Users’ rights are only a simple authorisation of use and under no circumstances constitute a transfer of the intellectual property rights of the elements of the website. Every distinctive sign, logo and trademark which appears on the website is the property of Leyton and is protected by the provisions of the intellectual property code and the civil code relating to trademark law, design law and civil liability. Any unauthorised use of the content or information on the website, particularly for commercial use, may be prosecuted for infringement and/or unfair competition and/or parasitical business practices by the owners of the relevant rights.
6. HYPERTEXT LINKS
Leyton reserves the right to put links on its website which redirect to web pages belonging to third parties. Users are informed that posting such links does not mean that Leyton approves of the content of the websites.
Leyton shall not be held liable for and therefore cannot guarantee:
- the reliability, relevance, accuracy or completeness of their content
- their access or correct technical functioning
Leyton shall not be held liable if a dispute were to arise between a website referenced on www.leyton.com and a User. Only the publisher of the website referenced on www.leyton.com may be held liable.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
Any difficulty, complaint or dispute concerning this website will be governed by French law. The courts of Paris will have sole jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Leyton reserves the right to update this legal notice at any time depending on the evolution of the content of the website. Leyton suggests that all Users read this page every time they visit the website.
Date of last update: 06/02/2020