What We Do
A better way to find and deliver value
It takes a certain mindset – a curiosity and a can-do attitude – to rapidly identify and solve business challenges, allowing innovation to thrive.
We work in partnership with our clients to identify innovation funding schemes that are most relevant to their business and can deliver maximum returns in tax credits or grant funding. At heart we’re entrepreneurs, and our industry-leading experts combine their energy and knowledge to spot opportunities, and take them from theory to reality without disrupting our clients’ day-to-day business.
How we work
- We use a tried and tested methodology that has delivered over 8000 successful claims in the last 10 years’ worth over £350m to the client-companies.
- We work in partnership with our clients and will only charge a fee when savings are identified. It’s a win-win.
- We understand your time constraints and work to minimise the involvement of your teams on the claim, allowing you to keep your focus on your core business.
- We use our technical expertise from multi-disciplinary teams to efficiently uncover the R&D in your business.
Where we work
- We work in-house or on-site at clients’ premises and can guarantee security and privacy of data and information.
- In the UK we have offices in London, Glasgow and Manchester, this is part of our worldwide network of 21 offices in 10 countries.
- Leyton also have offices in France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Morocco, Canada and USA.
Privacy and data
- We conform to GDPR practices and can provide a full explanation and guide to our management and storage of data.
- We apply strict confidentiality procedures as we know your data is highly sensitive.
- We regularly work under NDA (non-disclosure agreements) to protect your IP.