Privacy and Data Protection
- Leyton UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 06977112 and with its registered office at 13-15 Bouverie Street, Harmsworth House, London, England, EC4Y 8DP
- Leyton UK Partners LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with the company number OC388386 and with its registered office at Harmsworth House, 13-15 Bouverie Street, London, England, EC4Y 8DP
- Leyton Legal (Scotland) LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in Scotland with the company number SO305978 and with its registered office at The Hatrack, 144 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5LQ, and THESEE MAROC, a company registered in Morocco with the company number 245533 and with its registered office at Plt 501, Shore 14, 5ème étage, Parc Casanearshore – Sidi Maârouf – Casablanca; (together “Leyton UK”).
Leyton UK are committed to respecting your privacy. We will always handle your personal data lawfully. We only process, store, use and share your personal data in accordance our Privacy & Fair Processing Notice.
Any registration details and site visitor information taken on our websites will only be used to deliver the services you have opted or chosen to receive.
If at any time you wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection laws, please get in touch with our Data Privacy Manager identified in our Privacy & Fair Processing.
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They are sent back and forth between the website’s server and your Internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you’ve made.
Cookies used by our websites
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
In particular we use:
|cb_enabled||Indicate to the website if you accept cookies or not|
|reCaptcha||Allow to distingish humans ands robots|
Social media cookies
|Add this||Allow to share content on social media|
|Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram||Allow to share content on social media|
|Pixel Facebook||Allow to retarget websites' visitors on Facebook through advertising|
|Youtube embedded videos||Allow to show Youtube videos on the website|
|Vimeo embedded videos||Allow to show Vimeo videos on the website|
Google Analytics Cookies
How do I manage or delete cookies?
You can manage or delete your cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Below, you will find further explanations on how to make such adjustments.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings on a number of major browsers.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We keep our Cookies Policy under regular review. This Cookies Policy was last updated in November 2018.