Do you want to join a dynamic, friendly, fast-growing financial consultancy?
If you are hard-working, committed & determined, then this is the role for you!
Contract: Full time
Start date: Ongoing
Location: London, Manchester or Glasgow
Businesses need help to unleash the potential that is latent within them – too often they don’t have the objectivity to spot new opportunities that will help them evolve and grow.
Leyton helps them do just that. Founded in France in 1997 and now operating all over the world, we find opportunities in our clients’ processes and ways of working with them that others can’t see, then unlock them to create value efficiently.
In the UK, we have over 250 employees and offices in London, Manchester and Glasgow. We advise clients on all aspects of innovation funding, energy consultancy and capital advisory. We also provide employment legal services through our associated business LexLeyton.
Function of the role:
The ultimate aim of this role is to generate as many quality business meetings as possible for the business development executives.
These meetings are generated by cold calling new clients, introducing yourself and the products and discovering new contacts. This is a B2B role.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business meetings across the UK
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Pharmaceutical, Financial, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, Digital Agencies and Software
- Creating a pipeline of new business
- Identifying new verticals
- Selling on the telephone to prospective clients; making approximately 500 calls per week
Successful candidates progress quickly** through the following roles:
- Senior Commercial Executive
- Team leader or Business Development Executive
**Typically, between 6 and 12 months depending upon achievements against targets
Desired experience and skills:
- Degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- A natural sales ability; you must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone
- The ability to tailor your style and sales pitch to suit a particular opportunity
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
Package: £35k 1st year OTE (£23.5k Basic)
Hours: Standard hours 8.30am - 5.30pm (ﬂexibility is required)