You identify a need to which you can bring an innovative answer to the market or you innovate for internal needs in your company. From the feasibility phase to the development of a prototype, your R&D and study expenses can be co-financed by regional or European grants.
Your investment, recruitment or training projects are encouraged at regional and European level through financial incentives that cover a significant portion of their costs. These are aimed at empowering the economy in certain regions, creating or sustaining jobs and developing new technology.
Leyton helps you to identify the right opportunities, find partners, set up, coordinate, and follow-up your applications both technically and financially, within a performance based framework no success: no fee.
- Increase the success chance of your projects
- Find adequate partners
- Master all steps and rules of the funding request
- Stay focused on the execution of your R&D projects
- Minimise your time spent on procedures
- Secure the payments of instalments
- Detect your R&D projects and expenses potentially eligible
- Prepare the most optimal structure of innovation financing
- Select the appropriate aids according to your strategy (feasibility, research, marketing, HR ...)
- Optimise the intervention rate according to multiple criteria
- Prepare and draft all aspects of your file (technical, business and financial)
- Monitor the communication with the public authorities
- Manage the technical and financial reporting phase for a rapid payment of instalments
- We provide you with personalised support, adapted to your needs
- Intense support for the development of your innovative projects
- A higher success rate for innovative projects
- Ongoing information on new sources of funding
- Long-term support
- A dedicated team of experienced consultants