Raise your innovation to the next level
The RAISE program
We support ambitious companies with their key innovation challenges, beyond financing, and help them innovate faster and more successfully.
Through research, consulting, and ‘co-building’, we help you raise your performance to the next level.
What we do
- Identify new, promising technologies beyond your usual field of expertise, while clearly assessing their maturity and relevance to your business challenges
- Cut through the hype to help you find a solution based on state-of-the-art, all with a neutral point of view as we have no vested interest in a specific technology
- Find new use cases for your cutting-edge technology
- Business planning and design: rapidly define a business innovation taking into account uncertainties
- Marketing strategy: think and do smart marketing to early adopters & influencers.
- Go-to-market: craft the right approach to succeed.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel: find upstream partners that have solved a key challenge you encounter:
- Co-develop an innovative solution.
- Find partner or early client to execute a proof-of-concept.
- Rescope your projects to better qualify for subsidies.
- Find academic, private partner or join a consortium
- Change methodology to go faster.
We help you Raise your projects to the next level
How we do it
We identify and assess today’s and tomorrow’s technologies and leverage our own portfolio of 16,000 clients and our subject analysts
From innovation strategy to governance and growth consulting, our experts behave as co-owner of your issues, and bring a new light on your decisions and accompany you during key phases, through workshop on on-site support.
Advisory & coaching
Our network of experts will give you punctual support on your key innovation decisions.
Why Leyton: the #1 Innovation consulting firm
20K projects documented each year
Intimacy with state-of-the-art technological innovation through 20K projects documented each year.
Strong scientific and managerial consulting expertise, doubled with large research capacity.
Unique ecosystem of 16,000 innovative clients from start-ups, established SME to large corporations.