Full-time - Brussels-Belgium
Leyton has grown from a small consulting firm into Europe’s largest innovation funding specialist helping innovative companies improve their global performance.
Our activities can be described at Group level in three business lines: Innovation Incentives, Consulting and Business Process Outsourcing.
Leyton Benelux employs more than 50 consultants and serves close to 2000 clients.
▪ Customer oriented and strong proximity with our clients
▪ Multidisciplinary teams (consisting of highly qualified and seasoned consultants who collaborate together to help our customers optimize their costs
▪ Strong company values- a.o. boldness, excellence, humility and passion
▪ Pragmatic approach to ensure realistic saving opportunities for our customers
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Procurement Consultant, you will take on the role of Procurement expert within a multidisciplinary team, to help your clients realizing targeted savings and procurement project objectives. While in direct contact with the client's senior executive level (CFO, CEO, CPO …), you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the client’s Indirect or direct procurement spends - you quantify & qualify Procurement saving opportunities and projects. These, you will present to convince client.
- Performing Procurement missions - In the agreed spend category, you will audit in depth the client and supplier, create the audit report with roll out plan to attain project targets.
- Deliver - carry out the mission : Communication, source, RFi, Rfq, Bid evaluation, F2F negotiation, agreements to implementation.
- Follow up client on realized (saving) targets.
- Strong interest for procurement/spend management, procurement experience is a plus.
- Indirect, direct and/or procurement category management knowledge is a plus.
- Good speaker: French, Dutch, English.
- Writing: French, English, Dutch.
- Wizard in Excel and pivot tables, PowerPoint experience is a plus.
- Open minded, communicative, proactive and team player.
- Well presented, experience in consultancy is also a plus.
- Integer, disciplined, precise and a passion for procurement.
- Likes to travel around the country (must have car permit) and meet high level management in many companies in all different sectors.
- Likes challenges and is not afraid to work under pressure to go for the slight impossible.
- A dynamic working environment that promotes initiative and responsibility.
- A very flat company structure allowing direct contact with management level.
- An attractive salary package(including company car.